Unlike the 70’s through the 90’s when you only had a choice of only blue, today, pool covers come in a variety of colours that can match the more sophisticated pool decks and landscaped areas are homeowners’ pool areas.
There are various automatic pool cover fabric colours available. We carry at least 10 different options. Here are some popular colours and reasons for use.
- Blue: This is a popular colour for pool covers and is available in different shades of blue.
- Gray: Gray pool covers are also commonly used and can blend well with different outdoor decors.
- Green: Green pool covers are less common but can be a good choice if you want a more natural look.
- Tan or Beige: These colors can give a warm and inviting feel to your pool area and match stone pool deck sections.
- Black: Black pool covers are great for minimizing heat loss and can give a sleek and modern look to your pool.
- White: White pool covers can reflect heat and help keep the pool water cool, which is great for hot climates.
- Brown: Brown pool covers are less common but can be a good option if you want a more earthy and natural look or want to blend in more to your landscaped garden.
It’s important to note that the availability of colours may vary depending on the manufacturer and type of automatic pool cover you choose.
Here are some of our colour options for fabrics.
Slatted hard surface pool covers are a modern and sleek alternative to traditional fabric covers. With a high-tech design and construction, these covers not only offer superior protection for your pool but also provide a range of additional benefits.
One of the standout features of slatted hard surface pool covers is the wide range of colour options available, even more than fabric colour options. Whether you’re looking for a bold and vibrant statement piece or a more subtle and understated finish, there is a colour to suit every taste and style.
If you need more information on the cost of a replacement fabric or hard slats for your pool cover, contact us using the handy form below. You can even send us photos of your pool to help us better evaluate your needs and suggest pool cover options!
GET A POOL COVER QUOTE
Fill out the form. A local pool cover installer near you will reply promptly!